Leslie Budewitz Lesley Cookman Lesley A. Diehl Leslie Karst Leslie Langtry
Leslie O’Grady Leslie O’Kane Leslie Wheeler
WHAT I'D WANT FOR CHRISTMAS - IF I HAD A SPARKLY UNICORN WHO MAGICALLY GAVE GIFTS
December 22, 2016
A Winter Visitor Falls in Love with Rural Florida: Looking Back
December 19, 2016
Never Too Late
December 16, 2016
December 7, 2016
My Two Muses
November 21, 2016
Show & Tell
November 17, 2016
Your Character's Bookshelf
November 10, 2016
If Dr. Seuss Wrote about Gravestones...
October 26, 2016
A Ghost Gone Wild!
October 24, 2016
REFILLING THE WELL
October 20, 2016
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Dear Santa/Sparkly, Magical Unicorn,
Here's my Christmas list:
1) Cake. This should be a given if you really know me. No matter what the question, cake is always the answer.
2) A dozen Pug puppies to play with. I don't have to keep them. If I could just spend an hour with them, that would be enough. See? I'm not greedy.
3) A nativity scene made out of Dove Dark Chocolate. I promise not to eat the Baby Jesus. Well, I'll try not to eat the Baby Jesus.
4) A preying mantis who likes cuddling and never dies. I really like preying mantids.
5) A lifetime supply of Ding Dongs. And no judging, please.
6) A martini (vodka, of course) mix that makes me lose weight (due to the weight I will gain from the cake, chocolate nativity scene and lifetime supply of Ding Dongs).
7) I would like to pet a sloth. Just once. That's not too much to ask, right?
8) A koa wood ukulele, made in Hawaii, that comes with lessons from Jake Shimabukuro.
9) Miniature llamas. The number depends on the size - so if they're the size of chihuahuas, five. If the size of a salt shaker - 12. I really like llamas.
10) For 2017 to be an extremely happy and prosperous year for my fans.
...and if you can get them some cake as well...I'd really appreciate it.
December 2016 (4)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (7)
August 2016 (7)
July 2016 (6)
June 2016 (8)
May 2016 (8)